WHAT IS DIAMOND PAINTING?
A Type of Painting that is done on a canvas using diamond-like beads as paint and diamond applicators are brushes. Other commonly used names for diamond-painting are diamond art, diamond embroidery & diamond cross stitch.
SQUARE OR ROUND DIAMONDS?
Square diamond kits are almost always full drill (Diamonds cover full canvas). Round Diamond kits come in full & partial drills. Most people prefer square diamonds over round ones. You can also look for arts and crafts set in Brisbane.
Image Source: Google
Diamond Painting Pro Tips:
Diamond painting can be tons of fun and it sure does bring out your creative best! However, the procedure is slightly complex and while it may take no time to become a pro, it is best to remain safe with these tips!
1. First and foremost, remember to choose a kit that will keep you happy for a long time.
2. Carefully check out your canvas before beginning and organize all your crystals in a tray with the flat side down.
3. Have you heard of working your way up? That’s what you should do with your canvas! Begin at the bottom and work your way up.
4. Use a toothpick as a setter to place crystals that are sort of jutting out or aren’t properly in place.
5. Peel off the plastic sheet covering the canvas in small sections to ensure the canvas stays sticky and doesn’t dry out. It will also help you organize your work into sections.
6. It is best to do things one at a time so start with one color and then move onto the next for betterorganization.